Beltane Goddess Gathering (May 2018)
Braid Your Union and Harmony to Celebrate the Mid-Point of Spring in Sacred Sisterhood!
Celebrate Beltane (May Day; the halfway point between spring equinox and summer solstice) in sacred sisterhood at beautiful historic Ruscombe Mansion in Baltimore. In order to create more spaciousness, we will hold this gathering on Saturday, May 5 from 5:00 – 8:30 p.m. (Beltane is on May 1.)
Braiding Union & Harmony, Blessing the Waters of Spring
- Embark upon a meditative journey to meet your inner divine masculine (active) and inner divine feminine (receptive) life forces in order to bring them into balanced union. (This is not a gender or gender identity activity but rather an energetic one.)
- Participate in sacred ritual of the chalice and the sword
- Make your own (and be crowned with) a ceremonial prayer braid representing the sacred marriage within
- Be blessed with the waters of spring and make devotional flower offering prayers for those in need of healing
- Weather & time permitting, gather in Beltane fire ceremony
Bring water, snack/light dinner, journal and pen.
Preregistration by Paypal or Venmo
I’ve been to spirit circles and shamanic journeying before but the lay out of the sacred circle with everyone really resonated with me. I loved it, it felt so raw and pure. I felt immense honor and gratitude for being able to share space with everyone.